Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

T-minus THREE weeks

I'm 36 weeks pregnant today!  AND... we have a delivery date!!!!  August 12th!  Unless she decides to come before then.  Went to the doctor on Tuesday (7/20) and I was dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced.  Dr. Marks said her head is sitting directly on top of my bladder.  Yep, could have told him that!  I lost a lb between visits, so now my total weight gain is 18 lbs.  I'll take it! 

Haven't been very good about posting pictures (or posting in general), so here's a few pictures of her (unfinished) nursery and from a couple of baby showers.

2 comments:

amywelborn said...

CUTEST WINDOW TREATMENTS EVER.

Unknown said...

I would love to do a feature on your baby's room on my website!

The feature will make you eligible to win one of three Amazon gift certificates. 1st place $200, 2nd place $100 and 3rd $50.

http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/

Would you please email me?

uniquebabygear at bellsouth.net