Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Trees

I think this is the first year that I've actually been proud of my Christmas tree! Last Christmas I asked my mom for new ornaments - much needed new ornaments, mind you. You can imagine my excitement after waiting an entire year when I finally got to use them! The first pic is with Miss Marley. She follows me step for step and was so "involved" in the entire process that I just had to get her to pose with the tree. Little sidenote about Marley: I was not thrilled when Matt decided to get her in October of last year. I've never been around big dogs and she was already BIG at nine months when we adopted her. It's taken over a year (I know that's awful, but it's true) for me to finally feel like she's part of our family. She's getting out of her puppy stage and is finally adjusting to us, as we are to her. I guess it helps that she is spoiled rotten and now likes to lounge around the house waaaay more than she used to!

The next pic is a tad different b/c I wanted to add a little something coming out of the top. I think I still want other things on top, but overall I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I also included my mother-in-law's two trees - I thought she did a great job. Once my mom gets hers put up, I'll have to post it, too. She's so creative and has such great taste, but hasn't put it up yet b/c she's getting new hardwoods! WooHoo!




No comments: